Enter the Tim Hortons survey online and win a validation code. Redeem either a $1 Hot Chocolate, French Vanilla, or Iced Coffee on your next visit.
While entering the survey code, don’t include hyphens or spaces.
The survey code consists of a 21-digit number only.
The participant must enter the survey within seven days of the purchase. Otherwise, the code expires in 7 days.
How do you participate in the Tim Hortons Survey?
- Head over to the official Canada survey portal at Telltims.ca.
- For your convenience, choose any language between English, Español, and Français.
- Enter the 21-digit survey code available at the bottom of the receipt.
- Please rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at this restaurant.
- Please answer the survey questionnaire about the Tim Hortons where you received this receipt.
- Note down the offer code and redeem it on your next visit.
About The Administrator Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons in Canada serves more than 5 million coffee to its customers every day.
As of October 31, 2023, more than 3500+ outlets are available across Canada.
Tim’s, or Timmie’s, are nicknames for this multinational coffeehouse chain.
The restaurant chain is 50 years old and has been deeply connected with Canadian citizens over the years.
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/timhortonsus.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/TimHortonsUS.
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/TimHortons.
- Twitter: twitter.com/timhortonsus.
Tim Hortons App
By using the official Tim Hortons Canada application, customers can order ahead for pickup, delivery, or dining in.
With the application, you can checkout faster and earn points, known as Tims rewards.
The application has over 5 million downloads with a 4.3/5 rating on the Google Play Store.
With the Tim’s app, you can access offers, rewards, contests, games, and Tims Financial.
If you have any experience while visiting any of Tim Hortons restaurants, you can either share your satisfaction via Telltims.ca or directly talk to the manager.
Tim’s always welcomes any guests irrespective of nationality or gender. It has been improving accessibility for disabled persons by removing affixed seating and providing wheelchair ramps.
To get a list of available Timmies near you, visit the store locator link. By sharing your location with the restaurant, it can suggest you nearby restaurants.
To learn more about the Tim’s Canada customer satisfaction survey, visit the Telltims Canada website.