For Tim Hortons Franchising, you have opportunities in different regions, starting from Canada and the USA and internationally.
But before getting on with the opportunities, let’s first know why Tims would be the perfect choice for you to franchise.
When you eat at any Tim Hortons restaurant in Canada, you can participate in the Tim Hortons customer survey at Telltims.ca.
It is one of the most iconic restaurant brands in the world and the largest restaurant chain in Canada.
Find out about the benefits of owning a Tim Hortons franchise, the requirements to become a franchisee, and the steps involved in franchising.
Reasons Why You Should Join Tims:
The first Tim Hortons opened in Hamilton, Ontario, in 1964 and has gained immense popularity since then. According to recent statistics, about 80% of Canadians have a meal at least once a month. Additionally, it is also the third-largest coffee chain in the world.
Iconic Food and Cofee
Tims serve about 5 million cups of coffee every day. The food menu consists of everything for everyone. From breakfast sandwiches and baked goods to soups for lunch and dinner, the guest experience is innovative.
The Tims owners get guidance and support the entire process. From location selection to construction and interior, you get a complete guide from the Tims team. Also, you get about 3-5 weeks of training in Oakville, Ontario, to ace your Tims business game.
Since it is one of the largest coffee chains, there are endless opportunities to grow with the brand.
Perks When You Have Considered Investing
With the help of the support provided by the restaurant’s team, you will not only be able to deliver the best guest experience but also learn how to run a business successfully.
Here’s what the other perks you will get once you enter the business:
- You will get trained and access essential resources to help you in the industry.
- You will be guided by a dedicated team who support your ideas and aspects of the business.
- A business model that will set you up for success.
- Guidance with securing your funding.
- You will be a part of the inspirational community of more than 1,500 owners.
What The Owners Must Have
- At least CA $50,000 Liquid Assets
- At least CA $1,500,000 Net Worth
- Run a business or manage people
- Able to recruit and train employees
- Should be able to commit full-time to run the Tim Hortons chain
- Should be able to open and operate many restaurants.
Steps to Become a Tims Owner
- Apply from the official website of Tim Hortons.
- You’ll get a call from the team. This step is also known as the ‘Discovery Call’.
- The customer will be put on a background & credit check.
- Passing the former rounds, you have an in-person interview round.
- Once you are approved, you are in the game!
Frequently Asked Questions
To run your Tim Hortons franchise, you must give your full-time input towards the franchise.
No, it’s not necessary to have a partner. You can apply alone to become a Tim Hortons franchisee.
Qualifications we seek in a Tim Hortons franchisee are business experience, managing people, excellent work ethic, and community involvement.